On the 28th of November, a Horizon 2020 Info Day and B2B meeting in the field of polymer research on medical devices will take place in Brussels. The event is entitled “Medical devices for osteo-articular tissues regeneration, from safety testing to the market”. Contact our health expert!
More information about the event and registration here.
Introduction & Welcome, Estela Izquierdo â€“ ECP4 Executive Secretary and Konstantin Sipos â€“ RESCOLL Managing Director
â€œFrom research to market, focus on quality assurance and regulatory affairsâ€, Kyun Thibaut â€“ COVARTIM Managing Director.
General overview of the last H2020 Health calls published, Elena Angliolini â€“ National Contact Point- Brussels.
- SC1-BHC-07-2019Â Regenerative medicine: from new insights to new applications.
- SC1-BHC-09-2018Â Innovation platforms for advanced therapies of the future.
- DT-NMBP-02-2018: Open Innovation Test Beds for Safety Testing of Medical Technologies for Health (IA)
- NMBP-22-2018: Osteoarticular tissues regeneration (RIA).
Medical devices for osteo-articular tissues regeneration, from safety testing to the market. Best technologies, best practices.
Presentation of capabilities and project ideas of ECP4 members and guest participants.
- PROPLAST- Maria TeresaÂ Scrivani, R&D Project Manager- Industrial Research and Fast-Track Innovation
- LEITAT – Mireia GimÃ©nez Barcons,Â PhD,Â International Project ManagerÂ HEALTH
- RESCOLL – Konstantin Sipos â€“ RESCOLL Managing Director.
Wrap up and next steps