KET (Key Enabling Technologies) are recognised as the driving force in the framework of Horizon 2020. They enable us to be at the forefrontÂ of managing the transition to a low carbon andÂ knowledge-based economy.
Cercle TecnolÃ²gic de Catalunya (CTecno), Â Xarxa de Parcs CientÃfics i TecnolÃ²gics de Catalunya (XPCAT) andÂ Cercle per al Coneixement â€“ Societat EconÃ²mica Barcelonesa dâ€™Amics del PaÃs co-organise with LEITAT the conference:Â Â Ciclo de Jornadas KET, in order to show the progress in these technologies and itsÂ application to real business.
We are pleased to invite you to LEITAT on the 23th of July from 10 to 12h.
The schedule of the event is:
- Welcome Â – Terrassa Hall
- Welcome by theÂ Â Direction of LEITAT -Â Sergi Artigas
- Horizon 2020 Funding â€“ International Projects Office
- Presentation of LEITAT’sÂ R&DÂ department – David GutiÃ©rrez
- Activity about AdvancedÂ Manufacturing KET – MagiÂ Galindo i Oscar Alonso
- Real business KET application
Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34)935824545Â before Tuesday 22nd of July.