General Assembly of the EFLUCOMP Project
On the 3rd of October, the EFLUCOMP project met for its General Assembly in l’Hospitalet del Llobregat, in Acciona’s facilities. During the meeting, partners discussed the progress made so far, such as the characterization of effluents. Now activities concentrate on the developments of new biological systems for the treatment of water with persistent organic pollutants.
EFLUCOMP aims to develop innovative and competitive technology that allows to reduce the costs associated with the management and treatment of residual effluents of complex composition to obtain water of adequate quality for their management, either dumping or reuse. .
- Adaptation and optimization technologies and a DSS platform to treat effluents from the mining / metallurgical sector
- Evaluation of a waste water treatment in the chemical sector
- Evaluation of a biological combined technology-advanced oxidation processes to eliminate persistent compounds trace in wastewater from hospitals
- Direct osmosis system for the treatment of leachate of landfill
- Process for the treatment and recovery of brine
Aquest projecte estÃ cofinanÃ§at pel Fons Europeus de Desenvolupament Regional de la UniÃ³ Europea en el marc del Programa Operatiu FEDER de Catalunya 2014-2020 amb un ajut de 909.395,17â‚¬.