The MIDWOR-LIFE team has recently joined the Global PFC Group from the OECD with the aim to promote beyond the project end the use of safer alternatives for durable water and oil repellents in the textile finishing industry.
As part of this wider dissemination plan, LEITAT and CETIM will be presenting the project as a case study in the upcoming webinar of the Global PFC Group.
Webinar on Toward greener water and oil repellents in the textile industry case study: Presentation of MIDWOR-LIFE: Mitigation of the environmental impact of durable water and oil repellents used in textile finishing
30 October 2018 at 13.00 Paris time
- Introduction, Eeva Leinala, OECD – 5 min
- Project objectives, methodology and technical results by Ruth Garcia, LEITAT – 10 min
- Environmental impact by Julio Fierro, CETIM – 10 min
- Occupational Risk assessment by Gemma Janer, LEITAT – 10 min
- Project recommendations based on the outputs by Gemma Janer and Marc Torrentellé, LEITAT – 10 min
- Q&A – 15 min
You can register for the webinar by clicking on the Register link below:
After your request has been approved, you’ll receive instructions for joining the meeting.