On the 8th of October, Leitat organized in framework of the Customisize project (Horizon 2020 â€“ Clean Sky 2), an open workshop dedicated to carbon fibers and composite materials recycling.
Speakers presented current techniques being used and developed in the field of carbon fiber and other composite materials recycling. Results from former projects were discussed as well as new pilot plants were presented.
Below the presentations made:
- Presentation of CUSTOMISIZE project – Claudia Aguilar – Leitat
- Plasma treatment – Ruth GarcÃa – Leitat
- Recycling of carbon fibres by steam water thermolysis – Serge da Silva – Alpha Recyclage
- Concrete as a construction material and mix with carbon fibres – Erick Ringot – LRVision
- Processes and applications in the field of carbon fibre recycling – Quentin Govignon – IMT Mines Albi
- NanoWeldÂ® Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composites: Stronger now means even lighter – Vassilis Drakonakis – AmaDema
- Novel advanced thermoset composites with intrinsic recyclability – Alaitz Rekondo – Cidetec