The Executive Agency for SMEs has developed an interactive tool that generates information on EU funding programmes. For the moment application is available for:
- Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge ‘Climate action, environment, resource efficiency & raw materials’
- Horizon 2020 Fast Track to Innovation
- Horizon 2020 FET Open
- Horizon 2020 Innosup
- Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
The application consists of 3 different modules:
- A dynamic map showing all the beneficiaries of the programme
- Beneficiaries and project lists
- Project type
- Participant type
- Call date
- Project start date
- Project end date.
At the top of the left pane you will find a free text search box. Type one or several keywords and press enter or click on the magnifier icon to launch the search. The 3 modules (map, lists and statistics) will display your search results.
The application can be embedded in any website, example here
To do so, click on the link ‘Embed this app in your website’ at the bottom of the screen. Copy the code that appears in the box and paste it in the HTML code of the page you want to embed the application in. Click on ‘advanced options’ to change parameters.
A disclaimer is already available at the bottom of the screen. The information in the application is retrieved from Corda, the framework programmes for research and innovation central repository. All the information has been provided by the applicants to the programme.
Please note that the following limitations apply to the statistics module:
- Budget per country: for SME Instrument Phase 1 projects, the EU contribution (€ 50,000) is attributed to the country of the coordinator.
- Number of projects per country: all projects are attributed to the country of the coordinator.
The application will be automatically updated after each call. The date of the last update is displayed at the bottom left of the screen.