On the 23rd of November 2016, BASMATI project organised an industrial workshop in Barcelona inviting various organisations such as companies, research institutes and business associations from all over Europe as speakers. People working in the field of printed electronics, battery development and advanced materials attended the event and had the occasion to discuss intensively with the panellists.
We would like to thank you all speakers and participants for attending the event! It has been a success for us and we hope also for you! We hope for another event!
The public presentations can be found here:
- BASMATI Project – Bringing innovAtion by Scaling up nanoMATerials and Inks for printing
- Organic Electronics Association – Paving the way for novel applications
- EMIRI – Materials for Energy Roadmap
- 3M – Si alloy material for next Generation Li ion batteries
- INSPIRED – Scaling Up Nano for the Right Reasons
- CEA – Digital printed Li-ion batteries
- Novalia – Printing the consumer experience
- LEITAT – Printed electronic actvities
- VARTA Microbatteries – Thin and flexible full printed batteries
- Leclanché – Lithium-ion cell production
Below a few pictures from the event: