The European Islands Facility – NESOI, open to a community of 2400 inhabited EU islands, aims to fund 60 successful energy transition projects, mobilizing more than €100m of investment and reducing significantly Co2 and GHG emissions by 2023. A tender for the assignation of € 60.000 grant for the development of an Investment Concept for sustainable energy projects on eligible EU islands.
Maximum Grant: 60.000 € – Deadline: December 18th , 2020
Who can participate?
One or more legal entities (i.e. consortium), Public entities, Private Legal entities (with a support letter from relevant public competent authority). The entity has to operate its own assets on an eligible EU island or operating assets of public interest or promoting a project whose impacts are achieved on an eligible EU island.
What can be financed?
- Production of energy from renewable sources
- Energy efficiency interventions on assets (buildings, lighting systems, etc.)
- Realization/Improvement of energy storage systems
- Improvement of the existing electricity grid
- Realization/improvement of District Heating and Cooling networks
- Energy-related waste and water management actions
- Implementation of sustainable mobility solutions
- Improvement of energy monitoring and management
- Energy auditing and analysis, energy planning
How Can Leitat Help You?
- Energy audit for industries and buildings, developing specific analysis with pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for energy saving measures.
- Implementation of energy management systems, from its design in accordance with the international standard ISO 50001, to the diffusion of the energy efficiency culture among the company, through specific courses at different levels.
- Energy monitoring plan, in accordance with the ISO 50001 needs and compliance with the international standard IPMVP for energy savings verification.
- Energy Performance Contracts facilitator to provide the necessary know-how and experience to support the client in all the necessary steps to develop and implement an EPC project
Leitat is part of Robinson project, about smart integration of local energy sources and innovative storage for flexible, secure and cost-efficient energy supply on industrialized islands.