TEC-SALUT holds it General Assembly during IOT Solutions World Congress
On the 30th of October, the TEC-SALUT Community hold its General Assembly during the IOT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona. During the event, all partners were present to share the achievements made so far in the four ongoing projects: 3D Bon T, Nanonafres, Dialcat and Acadom. Below a brief presentation of each project.
- 3D Bon T: The project improves the process of detection of breast cancer by achieving a higher resolution image that allows diagnosis and biopsy in real time allowing the minimization of the radiation absorbed by the patient as well as the pain suffered by the patient.
- Nanonafres: The project is carrying out preclinical and clinical studies for the application of nanovesicles with Epidermal Growth Factor in case of venous ulcers. This is a practical application of nanotechnologies in the development of a new medication for the treatment of complex ulcers.
- Dialcat: The project evaluates the effectiveness of the control of cardiovascular risk factors (eg, obesity, metabolic control, hypertension), increasing adherence to treatment and communication between patients and medical equipment to prevent or delay the process of mild cognitive impairment and conversion to Alzheimer disease.
- Acadom: The project aims to transform the provision of healthcare services through the incorporation of new technologies. Concretely, it developed a serious game designed to improve adherence to treatment, and facilitate the work of therapists for better clinical outcomes. The game is a system of rehabilitation of speech therapy and neurocognitive for pediatric patients between 6 and 12 years.
The TEC-SALUT Community follows three main objectives:
- Promote research in the field of technologies applied to health
- Promote the development of new products and services
- Strengthen the collaboration in the field of technologies applied to health
Below some pictures of the event: