From the 1st to the 6th of October 2017, the Barcelona Industry 4.0 Week will take place in the Gran Via complex to make Barcelona the capital of industrial innovation. It will be one of the world’s largest trade fairs for business and knowledge. The Barcelona Industry 4.0 Week bring together events such as Expoquimia, Eurosurfas, Equiplast, In(3D)ustry, IoT Solutions World Congress, World Congress of Chemical Engineering, World Chemical Summit, and the Open Innovation Forum.
LEITAT will have an intense presence during this week with three stands and three conferences.
- Expoquimia as a Strategic Partner, the stand will be in the upper gangway connecting Hall 1 to Hall 2 (Stand number TBC)
- In3dustry within the pavilion of the Generalitat de Catalunya in Hall 3 (Stand number TBC)
- IoT Solutions World Congress within the pavilion of the Generalitat de Catalunya in Hall 5 Stand C400
- New Technologies in Cosmetics – 05/10/2017 9.45-14.15 in CC1 Room 1.4 – View Programme
- Industrial Applications of Nanomaterials – 04/10/2017 9.45-13.45 in CC1 Room 1.3 – View Programme
- Environment Conference – 04/10/2017 09.45-18.30 in CC4 Room 4.4 – View Programme
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us!