The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with the National Contact Points for NMP and the Knowledge Transfer Network invite you to participate in an exclusive UK launch event and international partnering platform to kick off the 2017 H2020 NMBP round of calls. Follow this link to find out more about this event.
If you wish to meet our NMP expert there, do not hesitate to contact him.
This is a FREE one day event that will introduce the calls for proposals in 2017, present insights and expectations from the European Commission: and offer a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission and its evaluators and an opportunity to pitch your expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
The afternoon brokerage event will allow you to expand your international network and create strong consortia through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with National Contact Points, the Knowledge Transfer Network, Innovate UK and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event will target upcoming calls in the following fields:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMP)
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Factories of the Future (FoF) & ICT Robotics
- Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB)
- Sustainable Process Industries (SPIRE)
- Bottom-up topics (Fast Track to Innovation, SME Instrument)
- Improve your chances of success by understanding the main issues and expectations for 2017 based on feedback from previous rounds of calls
- Raise your profile and showcase your ideas in thematic “pitch sessions” delivered directly to a targeted European audience
- Meet with future project partners from industry and research at our pre-arranged one-to-one meetings