Smart Cities â€“ Sustainable & Attractive Communities – Get in touch with our ICT expert
The Swedish EUREKA Chairmanship and the EUREKA Secretariat are pleased to welcome you to Stockholm and the EUREKA Innovation Week 2016 – Smart Cities â€“ Sustainable & Attractive Communities. How can new trends and citizens’ knowledge be opportunities in the smart city? How can the city’s different dimensions create value for stakeholders and the people who work there?
The EUREKA Innovation Week 2016 in StockholmÂ combines theÂ strategically important areas of the EUREKA network including international collaboration with a specific focus on Smart Cities with business to business meetings, high level keyÂ note speakers, EUREKA Innovation Award prize ceremony, exhibition and study visits.
The city is complex and many dimensions need to interact in order for the cities to be sustainable and attractive to residents and business. The key note speakers willÂ highlight the Smart City and its interaction from different perspectives. Innovative concepts will be coupled with concrete solutions during parallel sessions on themes that are highly relevant to urban development around the world.
During theÂ Innovation Week you will have the opportunity to meet, share ideas, interact and discuss with 1100Â stakeholders fromÂ 44Â countriesÂ representingÂ industry, SMEs, academy as well as policymakers, and representatives fromÂ regional and local authorities and many more. YouÂ will also have the opportunity to visit 70Â Smart City and EUREKA projects at the exhibitionand on site in the greater Stockholm area.
Among the speakers are:
- Anna Ax, EUREKA High Level Representative, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Charlotte Brogren, Director General Vinnova
- Jae-Hoon Chung, President of KIAT, South Korea
- Lisa Enarsson, Project Manager, City of Stockholm
- Helen Goulden, Executive Director Innovation Lab, Nesta
- Rudolf HaggenmÃ¼ller, EUREKA Intercluster spokesperson
- Kenneth Macartney, Ambassador of Canada to Sweden
- Jacques Magen, Chairman Celtic Plus
- Helena Malmqvist, Head of external research collaboration, ABB
- Francisco Marin, Chairman of the incoming Spanish EUREKA Chairmanship
- Gabriel Marquette, Chairman of EUREKA Cluster EUROGIA
- Sara Mazur, Vice President and Head of Ericsson Research
- Winn Nielsen, Head of City Data, City of Copenhagen
- Pedro de Sampaio Nunes, Head of EUREKA Secretariat
- Zeynep SarÄ±lar, Chairwoman ITEA
- Sylvia Schwaag Serger, Executive Director International Strategy and Networks, Vinnova
- David Sonnek, Venture Capital Investor SEB & Board of Vinnova
- Oscar StenstrÃ¶m, State Secretary, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Per Tervahauta, Chairman of the EUREKA High Level Group
- Mamohloding Tlhagale, Director Strategic Partnership, South Africa
For more information see the programÂ and the list of exhibitorsÂ Â Â Â Â .
More information here.