KET (Key Enabling Technologies) are recognised as the driving force in the framework of Horizon 2020. They enable us to be at the forefront of managing the transition to a low carbon and knowledge-based economy.
Cercle Tecnològic de Catalunya (CTecno), Xarxa de Parcs Científics i Tecnològics de Catalunya (XPCAT) and Cercle per al Coneixement – Societat Econòmica Barcelonesa d’Amics del País co-organise with LEITAT the conference: Ciclo de Jornadas KET, in order to show the progress in these technologies and its application to real business.
We are pleased to invite you to LEITAT on the 23th of July from 10 to 12h.
The schedule of the event is:
- Welcome – Terrassa Hall
- Welcome by the Direction of LEITAT – Sergi Artigas
- Horizon 2020 Funding – International Projects Office
- Presentation of LEITAT’s R&D department – David Gutiérrez
- Activity about Advanced Manufacturing KET – Magi Galindo i Oscar Alonso
- Real business KET application
Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34)935824545 before Tuesday 22nd of July.